"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Saturday, May 10, 2014

And He Did It!


We are very proud of Todd and how hard he has worked to get to today! It was one of those moments where as a Mom you just have to cry some tears of joy as we watched him walk across the stage! I well remember when it became apparent to me that I was going to have to do something I had never seen myself doing--homeschooling. And so I embarked on this new and some what scary venture  . . . To have Todd tell me some months ago that he did not think he would be where he is today had we not chosen to homeschool him, was meaningful for me. To see him walk across the stage today and receive his diploma was just the icing on the cake.

No comments: