"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

And This Is Why . . . .

 . . . there was not enough money in the Ukrainian budget to give my daughter (and thousands of other kids) the proper medical care, the proper education, the proper day-to-day stimulation . . . .

THIS--the thieves.

It's a good thing I believe that God means exactly what He says when He said: "It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." (Luke 17:2  KJV)

Because otherwise, I would have to deal with them on my own. And there is nothing that I could do that would be bad enough to truly punish them for what they allowed to happen to Katya and thousands of other kids with their horrible thievery. My daughter will bear her whole entire life the impact of these guys sins. Her life will never be "normal" or easy.

This is what sin does.

It has consequences, even when we think it's just us involved. No, we are impacting others, even if we do not think about it. Victor Y. does not know about my daughter. He almost certainly never met her, and even if he did, he clearly did not care about her or the other kids in his country he should have cared for. But GOD saw, and He knew. He marked what was going on, and it's not going to be forgotten.




No comments: