"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Encourage and Bless a Family

I know many of my readers have very good, tender hearts. And so I'm reaching out to you today to ask if you would help bless the socks off of a family that  we have met?

 Heart for the Disabled: John and Joanne and Family

You can learn more about this family here at Joni and Friends. I know many of my readers are internationally located, so if you want to bless them with encouraging words and/or Scriptures, I'm sure Joni and Friends would accept emailed messages too! Scroll down to the bottom of the page I have linked you to at Joni and Friends, and fill out the form to send a message to Joni and Friends in time for Valentine's Day for this family!

Having observed the challenges first hand that they face with their son, I know they will deeply appreciate all the encouragement. It may seem like a "little thing" but like Proverbs 25:11 says, " A word fitly spoken and in due season is like apples of gold in settings of silver."  (Amplified Bible.)

No comments: