"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Saturday, February 2, 2013

More on the Citrus Peel and Vinegar Cleaners

A friend of mine shared this link with me today on Facebook. http://www.theyummylife.com/Natural_Citrus_Vinegar_Cleaners

I was pleased to see that a lot of my ideas that have been swirling around seem like they are "sound" based on this woman's experience.

We started using our first qt of cleaner yesterday/today and are pleased so far. I think it left the socks and underwear smelling very clean. Sadly, the good spicey smell did not linger behind like it did when I was using the Thieves cleaner from Young Living that we were gifted with a few times in the past.. But hey, this is much, much cheaper, and I can do it myself! Which is worth a lot. On both accounts.

I'm hopeful that if I do another batch with more spices in it, and let it steep longer, the spices will become more potent and then linger behind longer.

We have also used it for mopping the floors and are happy with it as well.

Let me know if you try your hand at making a batch or two of cleaner!

No comments: