"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Thursday, January 10, 2013

"A Bee In My Bonnet"

I have a bee in my bonnet. Yes, I do. I don't have much time to sew or do any thing much creative any more, but every now and then, usually way late at night when I'm exhausted, I pop on to "A Bee In My Bonnet" and allow the bright color pallette to sooth me, even if I am too worn out to care about reading. I do read the blog when I can, but often, just the photos are all I have time and energy for.

Visually, the colors sooth and cheer me. Most of the time I'm entirely too tired to care about the idea of doing anything she suggests, but I still enjoy looking!

Speaking of bees in my bonnet--I have another one. Do you remember that the GIVEAWAY for Katya's blog ends in just TWO SHORT DAYS? I'm so excited about all the entries we have so far, but I would sure love to have some more! So spread the word . . . and make sure you enter yourself if you haven't already!

Remember, you can find the information on how to enter HERE. It's so easy . . . just go and do it! You know you want a chance at some goodies that are just sitting here longing to be given away to a new home!! You want them, I want to get rid of them, so go for it!!

1 comment:

Ágó said...

I just posted on FB and will post today on my blog as well!

Still in Hungary.