"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We Have an Appt.

Miss Katya has an appointment for the 27th, at 8:15 a.m. for her MRI.

This will be an MRI with full sedation. Please pray for wisdom for the staff who will be working with her, and that they will be sensitive to her newly adopted status and allow Mom to stay with her until she is asleep and be again with her as soon as she is out of the MRI machine. Pray that if there is a problem that is causing her gait issues that it will be clearly revealed.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Black Smart Business said...

I like u so much Katya
Articles4Business
Fr Internet Businesses

Elaine said...

I came here to let you know I will be praying for you all tomorrow. Delaina had a MRI too, I know the anxiety that can along with that. They did allow me to be with her until she was asleep. I could see her through a large window while she was in the machine and I was with her when she woke up. Praying the same for you. :)((Katya and Mama))