"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Third Batch of Items for Sale

Matroishka toothpick holder

$9.00 plus shipping



SOLD
I would prefer to sell these three wooden painted eggs as a set. Asking $13.00 for the 3 plus shipping. If someone is set on only buying one at a time, asking $5.00 a piece plus shipping.
When these are gone, that is it--I don't have any more! So first come, first served for these lovelies! I feel that of the eggs we looked at, these were some of the finest in the market in terms of quality.


SOLD
Birch bark barette.   Beautifully carved. Asking $8.00 plus shipping.


SOLD
Hair fastener . . . carved intricately from birch wood.
Just check out this beauty!

$10.00 plus shipping to the lower 48 states.




SOLD
Unique tea light candle holder!
This is the first time I have ever seen these black laquer painted tea light candle holders. What a fun idea!
Asking $13.00 with shipping


SOLD
Rich vibrant colors on this candle holder with a dark blue candle
Asking $13.00 with shipping


Enjoy shopping!!! PayPal is currently misbehaving, so checks appreciated . . . .  contact me at: phdfam @ gmail.com (take out spaces) for further info.


1 comment:

Shea said...

I want the hair fastener please