"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More Items FOR SALE

Here is another batch of items for sale. Remember that the proceeds from this go to help pay the expenses of our second trip and BRING KATYA HOME!


PENDING SALE
I love the barette above! Beauitfully painted in the black laquer style, it is approx 4 inches long and 2.5 inches wide at the widest point.  It has a metal barette fastened to the back.  This is a gorgeous item that is signed by the artist on the back, indicating a high quality souvenir from Katya's birth country.
Asking $10.00 plus shipping.


SOLD
This is also a lovely barette, and about the same size as the barette above. Done with the same attention to detail and quality. Also signed.
$10.00 plus shipping


SOLD
Smaller barette--4 inches by 1.5 at the widest point. Asking $8.00 plus shipping for this lovely hair item.


SOLD
Sweet blue flowers adorn this barette--same measurements as above. Also asking $8.00 plus shipping.


SOLD
Brooch painted in traditional pattern.  $8.00 plus shipping


SOLD
Traditonal brooch pin $8.00 plus shipping


Please share these blog posts widely and ask your friends to visit . . . . we want to raise what we can to bring Katya home!

4 comments:

Milena said...

Beautiful! I'm interested in the bigger barrette on top, the one with the pink flowers. Please let me know the total cost with shipping (ordinary USPS is ok, always works when my US relative sends parcels). I think you have my address since I was interested in the glass piece a while back.

Hope Anne said...

Milena, I don't have your address any more. Could you please resend to me at phdfam @ gmail.com (take out the spaces) Thanks!

The imPerfect Housewife said...

I get SOOOO many compliments on the brooch I bought last time. I'm excited you have these again - my nurse practitioner kept saying things about it so I'm excited to get her one! I'll e-mail you my order. ♥

Shea said...

I want the 2nd barrett as well