"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Monday, June 6, 2011

Just a LIttle Something . . .

Amy, the webmaster here, and a friend of ours, has been busy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jWCm94BGhY

Enjoy!

********************
We have been busily unpacking and doing laundry, welcomed our 3 youngest back home, and are trying to cope with our jet-lag.

Hopefully fund raising items start showing up tomorrow! Be prepared to spread the word! We have very little time left to raise the funds we still need--Charity and I will be flying out to Katya's country on JUNE 13th!!

3 comments:

Tink said...

aww.. stole my idea to make a welcome home video! but its great! good luck!

Hope Anne said...

She didn't know you wanted to make one--and I hope you still make yours! I will post a link to it too. ;-)

Amy said...

Aw sorry Tink! I actually just saw your comment when I was looking through old posts. Apparently great minds think alike cause we even had the same song idea...but yes, please make your own too!! I'd love to see it!! =)