"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Batch of Items for Sale

Front View


Matroishka Key Chains
(Aprox 1 and 3/4 in tall plus chain)

$3.00 each plus shipping
ALL SOLD

Back View


SOLD
Five Piece Traditional Matroishka


SOLD
This adorable 5 piece set is one of my favorites! Juset check out the details on the cute faces . . . and again, the cat and the chicken! Tallest figure is approx. 4 plus inches tall.
Asking $11.00 plus shipping.

SOLD
5 piece Matroishka Set

Approx 3 and 3/4's high at the tallest figure. This is cute, basic set with a Mama, a Papa, a boy, a cat and a chicken. The chicken is a bit "wobbly".

ASKING $10.00 PLUS SHIPPING
 
SOLD
This set is evidently done by the same artist as the set above. They look adorable together . . . Again a generous 4
inches high with 5 figures.
Asking $11.00 plus shipping.



I am always happy to combine shipping on items.
I accept payment VIA PAYPAL or personal check with approval.. If you choose to PayPal, then please figure the extra for the PP fees since we are trying to keep our prices low, and yet still raise money.

Please contact me at: phdfam@gmail.com if you are interested in an item. First come, first serve.


4 comments:

littlelola said...

I would love to get the Five Piece Traditional Matroishka if you still have it along with the keychain .. the one that has a strawberry on it #3 from left to right :) not sure how you are getting payment but you can send an invoice to my paypal... sampsondunn@gmail.com
Thanks :)

Hope Anne said...

PayPal is misbehaving for me right now . . . littlelola. I hope you get this comment. $8.00 plus $3.00 plus $4.90 equals $15.90 Thank you!

littlelola said...

Please tell me your paypal email so I can send the funds to you as a gift :)

Hope Anne said...

phdfam @ gmail.com (take out the spaces)

Are you *sure* you don't want the items? I'd be happy to ship to you if you are in the USA. ;-) LMK.