"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Katya In the News

There's a story behind this, about how GOD orchestrated it that a reporter from WHIZ would call US seeking an interview (!!!) but I'm way too weary to tell it tonight . . .   so for now, enjoy the link--and I will try to tell more another day.

http://www.whiznews.com/content/news/local/2011/04/05/bringing-katya-home

In the interview, I'm showing them the photo book I made (FREE) about our trip in 2009 to Katya's orphanage. I thought that they did a pretty good job! I'm grateful to WHIZ for caring about Katya.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing the link! I'm glad I got to see it :)

birthinukraine said...

thanks for all you're writing and doing here, so we can all share the faith-strengthening walk . . .