"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tupperware Fundraiser

Elsie, a lady at our church, has kindly volunteered to spear-head a Tupperware Fundraiser for Katya! Due to some problems getting the whole system set up and running correctly, it took us awhile to get an accurate link for people to be able to order.

There's not a lot of time left to order before the fundraising period ends--but there's still *enough* time if you want to order! And you probably do--or if you look at the items available, you can probably find something you want to give for a gift to someone special for their birthday, or Christmas, or just because!

I could certainly find a good handful of items that would be useful if I were ordering. But I'm not ordering. Because I'm saving every penny I can save for Katya. I can live without Tupperware. I can live without a power head for my sweeper (bit the dust before Christmas), a watch (yes, mine is out of commission and I MISS it) and a new tea kettle (mine was a used one purchased years and years ago, and it's now VERY decrepit and annoying everyone in the family who uses it). And so on and so forth. Because none of that is important compared to Katya and her need for a family--NONE of it.

So, check out the link to the Tupperware fundraiser. Please share it widely on your blogs and facebook and via email. We greatly appreciate ALL the help saving Katya's life! Thank you.

http://order.tupperware.com/pls/htprod_www/!twx$eparty_ctl.p_guest_welcome?pv_eparty=a93b2087b6dc7b62dcfdf8ff96ae2510

No comments: