"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Fleece Scarf--And a Warning!

I know you are probably all getting tired of hearing about how urgently we are working to try to raise the funds for Katya, but I'm telling you, while I KNOW God is capable of just dropping the money out of the sky into our laps, He hasn't done that (yet) and so I figure we better keep on working! ;-) And so I will continue to yell, to scream, and generally harass you and yours until we get the funds we need to get Katya home! After all, how can I NOT do that?? I have held that sweet girl, looked into her gorgeous blue eyes and seen the life there, and KNOW she needs a Mom and Dad. She doesn't deserve death. She doesn't deserve the prison of a mental institution. GOD has called us to care for the least of these--and I'm going to do what I can to make that happen.

So get prepared, because I will continue to beg, plead, yell, scream and generally make a nuisance of myself until someone buys this scarf AND all the other items--or else until the money makes it's way into our hands some other way. My apologies in advance, but it's going to happen! So hang on to your seats!!!! And help pray that it happens QUICKLY before we all go nuts together! Cause I'm weary of it too, but I have a reputation for being able to out-stubborn stubborn . . . so . . . I don't think you'll see me stopping any time soon!

So without further ado . . . the scarf! This generous fleece scarf is approximately 53.5 inches long PLUS the fringes on each end, and approximately 14 inches wide. It's soft and warm and just perfect for anyone in  your family or circle of friends who likes camo! While it would work for a child, it's generously sized to be "just right" for an adult. Hand-made in our non-smoking home with care! Asking only $8.00 plus shipping.



Very soft and "fleecy".


(Creative photography by Charity)

1 comment:

Hevel said...

Have you thought about selling your nature photos in a handmade or hand upgraded cheap premade frame?