"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Can She Bake A Cherry Pie, Billy Boy, Billy Boy?!"

When I was a child, I remember my grandma singing, "Can she bake a cherry pie, Billy Boy, Billy Boy?!"

Well, I don't think we can offer you a Chery Pie today, but we can certainly offer you a CHERRY COBBLER APRON!

Behold! An apron made in vintage retro look fabrics. 100% brand new and from our local Jo-Ann's originally--dug out from our stash for this project!

This beauty is the same size as the previous ones Charity has made. It's 100% cotton high quality fabric, ties on each side and has a generous pocket for your little one's treasures.


Charity even "frenches" the shoulder seams for neatness and durability. No raw edges show anywhere on this apron!


Again you can see Charity's attention to detail.



What little girl can you see wearing this sweet piece?


It can be YOURS for $16.00 and that includes shipping to USA readers. Made with love in our non-smoking home. Shoot me a message if you want it--first come, first served!

3 comments:

The imPerfect Housewife said...

I ordered some things (twice actually) and they are absolute QUALITY! I ordered a teacup pincushion for a gift and one for myself, two scarves, a small purse and a small stuffed animal and I will order again in a heartbeat. SOOOO cute!!! I'm glad it's helping the cause but I'm glad that I get to benefit, too. ha ha

Milena said...

This is so not fair :-) Posting apron after apron, all of them even cuter than the previous one - and all too small for my daughter. How do I shrink my girl to fit into that cherry apron? Or can you make one to fit a girl 135 cms tall? :-)
May this one sell quick because it's the cutest apron ever!

Hope Anne said...

Milena, I wish we did have one available in your Dd's size! I don't know if we have enough of this fabric combo left to even make one exactly like this in a larger size. Keep watching the blog though--we may try to post some larger aprons next week or the week after. Not sure how much time we will have for sewing next week due to some serious running around we have to do to get some additional paperwork for this adoption. We are working on lavender sachets right now! Yummy smell!