"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Still For Sale

UPDATE--the Star Quilt below has just SOLD (THANK YOU GOD!) and so has the spider. But the PINK FLEECE is still for sale!!

**************
The Star Quilt Set--Queen sized quilt with pillow shams and pillowcases--$1,000--that includes postage to the "Lower 48 States". From our non-smoking home--made specifically with all new materials we purchased to help raise funds for our adoption.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink and white fleece blanket for a child--says, "I Love Grandma" and is made from all new material in our non-smoking home. Asking $35.00 plus shipping.


And the spider in the bottom left-hand corner that is white and gold beads. $8.00 plus shipping

Tree ornaments after the fashion of some Eastern European countries!

I also have ONE tea cup pincushion left--but I'm not sure which one is available, as I have someone who has placed a pending order of two of them--I will update when I know for sure!

Thank you to all of you who have been helping spread the word on your Facebook about the items for sale here and in our Esty shop! We appreciate it very, very much! God will see and reward your care for an orphan, I believe.

No comments: