"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sneak Peek at some of the Crafts


Fleece blanket--my favorite of all the ones we made!

Pincushion teacups all from items we had on hand here.
Chad and Kristina working on beading for our Spider Tree Ornaments


A spider tree ornament, all done except for the loop to hang it.

A plethora of spiders, just waiting to be finished! Charity, Kristina and Kristina's friend B. who we are baby sitting today, have worked hard beading, as you can tell!



There are more items but this should give you a sample . . . Please be in prayer for them to sell well, according to God's will.

4 comments:

Julia said...

I am so in awe.... My spider ornament would be legless - my pincushion cup would be stuffed cotton balls in a mug and my blanket would be a burlap sack. You guys are amazing!! Praying that every single item sells and sells well!!

Hope Anne said...

Thanks, Julia! You are very kind--and your comment did make me laugh. Needed that! Your prayers are super-appreciated!

Monica @The Mennobrarian said...

Everything looks beautiful! I know you are going to do well. :-) It's the perfect time of year to sell these items, and I would not be surprised to hear that you raise over $300.

Milena said...

The spiders are so cute! Do you have a little note to go with them with the story about the spider in the tree?
I'm as always so impressed by your work! I'm not anywhere near local, otherwise I would have come!