"We are going to focus on LIFE for Katya. I believe, one day, she will amaze the world."

Dr. Ben Carson on Katya Dueck

Monday, December 6, 2010

Updated--SOLD--NO LONGER a HotPad for Sale

My sister made (and donated) this over-sized hotpad intended to protect your surfaces from large kettles or roasters. Due to the small price, and the fact that I didn't personally make it, I don't wish to list it on Etsy. It comes with the price tag (shown) which also doubles as a Christmas gift tag. I have penciled the price lightly on the back; you can erase it and reuse! ;-)

Asking $4.00 plus $3.00 shipping for it--and it all goes to help bring Katya HOME!! My sis donated two, and one sold already, so if you want this one, grab it quickly! PayPal accepted.


Made in my sister's smoke free home.

No comments: